Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Jurong Bird Park

Some pictures captured by handphone because i never bring along a digital camera ... Pictures do the talking ... I think i'm a very careless person, umbrella never bring, camera never bring, food never bring, give present also forget to take out the receipt ... :O










End of my school holiday, attended the first lecture and it was freaking boring. Especially without the accompany of 2 of my good friend yp and pf. So not used to having a big class and a ang moh lecturer teaching, guess will be having a tough time again this time round.

Receive sms invitation from my friend to chiong/explore place again. Another idea is to design a punk t-shirt and out to punk ppl put on blog. Crazy fellow i must say but upz for his ego... inspired by strictlytechno ?

Anyway thx to all bro's for the concern, esp to that person called me in the evening gave me a solid solid scolding :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home