Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random

In the midst of composing a 2000 words essay for homework, gonna work on an intensive C++ program too. In the meanwhile read this for leisure, no specify topic for the time being. Maybe will do a short review of the movie, 200 pounds of beauty. I never like this kind of korean comedy, you know guys always like action pact or war movies. But girls insisted in watching emotional movies and battling their tears in the theater... I had tears in my eyes too, but they were the results of too much yawning...zzz

Say hi to Linda =)





You might like it. This is hilarious.....even an Englishman could not
construct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to
Malaysians and Singaporeans.

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1. This
is what he came up with.....



1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me,
so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I
ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw
at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day I
called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need
to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down.
I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home