Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Computer Goes Boomz

Why does it have to happen just before the F1 begins and when i'm on leave. After extensive diagnosis, im quite sure that the CPU has went bogus, at least that's what the manual says so based on the described symptoms. Is this the cue for me to join the Intel camp ? The grass is definitely much more greener on the other side, the current AMD chipset lasted me for only 2 years and keep giving me problems occasionally. Perhaps the life span was shorten due to overclocking, but it's supposed to withstand the "push" without kicking the bucket !


All hail to Gay Rum


Doing silly acts

4 years old GC making way for the Lizard.
Ok enough of blogging on the Netbook, i need to check out on my desktop replacement purchase :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home