Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Pinky Doll

Surprisingly won a pair of tickets for the National Day Parade. Not going to watch so i gave it to my sister in exchange for a little sponsorship for my new toy. Tormented by the hot sun just to wait for the world's richest prata man to arrive, maybe sit @ home watch tv would be a better choice. Or find a good spot at marina bay to watch the short lived fireworks ?


A new camera for ghost hunting and other miscellaneous purposes. All the while i'm using my bro canon ixus, sis casio exilim, vinc panasonic, seng olympus/fujifilm and my own Sony K750i. Finally going to own a decent Samsung Digital Camera, after all i can't rely on my handphone camera all the time especially in poor lightning condition.

Comes with everything i need, memory card, tripod, battery kit, screen protector at an amazing price !

Pinky Dolls
Introducing my new models, the pinky dolls. Adorable and pretty, they are made of very high quality plastic. Kinda weird for a guy to play dolls with detachable limbs and body parts isn't it.





At the badminton court

It's so windy that i have to press her down

My badminton khakis, relle is the photographer

Anybody wanna play dolls with me ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home