Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eat Work Play


All work no play makes Jack a dull boy, especially in a male dominant environment like our office. Feeling tired and need a break? There is always fun table soccer for those who enjoy playing without breaking a sweat under the hot sun! Sometimes we need to put down our load and have a go at the table soccer games for some relaxation and team-bonding. I actually honed my skills at my last reservist so my colleagues weren't a match for me heehee, so i ended up being the photographer.


I may suck in tennis but table tennis is my forte : )

Just a short post today, it's getting late after having my lessons.
Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home