Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Customer Service


After a lazy Saturday, it's time for me to indulge into materialistic alittle bit with the spare cash. Drove down to orchard ION and limit myself to stay there for 2 hours for "damage control". Walked into the "branded" boutique but im not very pleased with the service. There were at least 3 staff idling around and waiting to be approached. Attitude abit bo chap except 1 sales girl who puts on smile on her face but apparently she only in charge of the other half of the store. Means when choosing clothes, she won't be around to attend my request. Only when i come out from the changing room, she will ask if it fits.

Since i do not have the luxury to walk over to another outlet in shaw tower, just pay the money and leave the place quickly. I thought upmarket store should provide better service? Another disappointing encounter at Uniqlo, picked a pair of socks to the counter only to be told minimum purchase is 2 pair. It's not even a promotional item, dumb marketing huh. I think these days they treat customer for granted, when i purchased i-pad and i-pod nano at epi center, i didn't receive "vip" treatment also. I thought they would treat me as big customer, maybe if i order 10 sets of ipad without batting an eyelid, they would change their attitude to $_$, yes sir how can i help you ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home