Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Atas Chocolate


When my friend gave me a so called "atas" chocolate, i thought it was from Royce or Godiva. Actually i only tasted them few times before and think it's overated for it's pricing. Supermarket Meiji chocolate just taste fine as well. However im not so sure about this made in italy chocolate that is bought from oversea's. Shall bring it to office and share with my colleagues, has a rather high expectation from it haha.

She's also very nice to plant a pot of flower for me and giving me when the flower blooms (about 2 weeks). It's a breed imported from South Africa, very colour and unique. When i receive it, im gonna put it on my BIG TOY for decoration. Thanks pam !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home