Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Monday, February 05, 2007

My Army Biography

Few days ago me and my group of friends were discussing, if given a choice to serve ns,study or work, which one would you choose ? Surprisingly our choice were all ns, you will only cherish the good old days when you gone through it. Although people always complain army very xiong or sian, the pro's are like 90% and 10% con's.

For those who haven't serve the army, good luck and have fun because studies or work are so much stressful than in ns.

Sharing something i did 2 years ago during my BMT days :-)
A hard copy of this can be found at Pulau Tekong Alpha Company Platoon Office.

click to enlarge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home