Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Double Happiness 双喜临门

It's double happiness on September 11th night, of course i'm not referring to the tragic of 911 incident. One of my butt buddies has finally gone into relationship with his crush, well done man we are so proud of you !

Thumbs up !!!

The second happiness is celebrating my birthday with my butt butties. Getting 1 year old again but my heart is forever young =)
That's about it and do drop me a birthday greeting message when you read this :)


In the meanwhile i shall continue to work hard blogging the most unusual happenings to those who appreciated my efforts, friends and anonymous readers . There are just too few good blogs out there especially male writers. Continue to support me ok ?

Lub chiu deep dipz !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home