Euro Techno Go Lite Version

Author of Strictlytechno.blogspot.com personal space to voice my opinions as well as spotting unusual sightings in Singapore.

Monday, October 15, 2007

It's Exciting With Horses

Thanks to Noel Callow i'm able to enjoy 3 cups of coffee, Mee Robus, buns, Mr bean pancake free of charge over the weekend. Watch your money either gone into the drain or multiply in less than 2 minutes. Sometimes i feel that horse racing is even more exciting than watching football, especially when money is at stake. Gambling is evil lah, but the feeling of winning money is beyond words to describe, come look for me i can give you a couple of tips =)
I love my job, colleagues and horses !!!






Few days ago i caught this crab with a claw missing, pretty crappy huh ...

Okok see ya in the new blog soon, if it ever get set up by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home